Welcome to ADAPT!
ADAPT is a national grass-roots community that organizes disability rights activists to engage in nonviolent direct action, including civil disobedience, to assure the civil and human rights of people with disabilities to live in freedom.
Breaking News – 2017 Fall National Action updates from DC!!!
The 2017 Fall DC action coincides at another momentous time. […]
2017/09/27 Press Release – Disabled Activists Call on Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price to Make Community Integration a Priority
9/27/17 PRESS ADVISORY – EVENT ONGOING NOW! For More Information: […]
2017/09/26 Press Release – ADAPT Demands Senators Graham, Cassidy, Heller and Johnson Withdraw Their Bill Because of It’s Devastating Attacks on the Life and Liberty of Disabled Americans
9/26/17 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – ACTION HAPPENING NOW For More […]
2017/09/25 Press Release – Disabled Advocates Are Protesting in the Senate Finance Hearing Room to demand that the Senate vote against the Graham-Cassidy amendment to repeal the Affordable Care Act and decimate Medicaid
9/25/17 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – ONGOING ACTION For More Information: […]
- Disability Activists Call on Congressman Peter Roskam to Support Constituents’ Constitutional Rights
- ADAPT demands that Congressman Roskam cosponsor HR 2472, the Disability Integration Act
- Disability Activists Call on Congressman Bobby Rush to Commit to Civil Rights
- ADAPT demands that Congressman Rush pull his co-sponsorship of HR 620
- 2017 Fall September 23-28 Washington DC