Despite the fact:
• Shock treatment widely discredited as pseudoscience with no long lasting therapeutic effect.
• Several deaths of student residents in JRC.
• United Nations condemning GED devices as torture devices.
• Court cases against JRC’s mistreatment of residents.
• Regional state bills to stop the torture.
• FDA floating a proposed ban on GED.
JRC continues to subject its residents to torture using GED devices modified to be 10 times stronger than stun guns.
Could it be the $50 Million per year taxpayer money funneled into JRC?