- Tweet Congress is a grass-roots effort to get our men and women in Congress to open up and have a real conversation with us
- Town Hall Project empowers constituents across the country to have face-to-face conversations with their elected representative
- DIMENET HOTNEWS for more ACTION in the U.S.A.
DIMENET Hot News Network. Information collected from all over related to Disability News.
ADAPT Older Links
- ADAPT Online Museum Photos and Articles of Early ADAPT History
- Songs of Freedom The – Stolen Lives: Songs of Freedom – CD is a collection of disability rights songs written and sung by artists who have experienced what it means to be a disabled person in this world. The 12 songs on the CD illustrate the ongoing struggle for civil, human and disability rights.